Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Georgetown Visitation, 1524 Thirty-fifth Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20007, a District of Columbia 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 47-1142687.”
Tax I.D. Number
Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School's Tax ID number is 47-1142687.
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Visitation, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and – as noted above – so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes.
Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about 1799 Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying charity_name that an estate gift has been arranged for the foundation's benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!